Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

Outfit wie Carrie in Sex and the City 2




Eine Hommage an Carrie in Sex and the City 2.
Der einzige Unterschied ist das Carries Shirt von Dior war und der Rock Lila aber dennoch erinnert mich der Look an die Szene aus Sex and the City 2 wo Carrie in Dubai über den Markt läuft.

A Tribute to Carrie from the movie Sex and the City 2.
The only difference is that Carries Shirt from Dior is and the Skirt Lila but it remind me so much to this scene from Sex and the City 2 in Dubai.





Quelle/Source: themuv.blogspot.com

Shirts: ?
Skirt: Vintage
I don't know where is it from but I reall like it.


More Looks and Styles here. 


Your THFranzi/ Eure THFranzi

1 Kommentar:

Ich freue mich sehr über Kommentare und Kritik also schreibt mir eure Meinung.
I am really happy when you give me feedback and write comments, come and share your opinion with me.