Samstag, 23. März 2013

White Dress

Hey
I'm now in germany at my parents home and then I saw my summer white dress. The one that I bought last year at my Mallorca trip and then I have to wear it again. Only for some minutes but it brings the summer feeling back.  The perfect summer dress :-)

Hey
Ich bin gerade in Deutschland im haus meiner Eltern und dann hab ich mein Sommer weißes Kleid gesehen. Das eine dass ich letztes Jahr bei meiner Mallorca Reise gekauft habe und das ich erneut anziehen musste. Nur für ein paar Minuten aber es brachte mir das Sommer Gefühl zurück. Das perfekte Sommer Kleid.


Sommer Kleid
I know the pictures are not the best ones but I have to share with you my today feeling.

Sommer Kleid

Hype the look with the summer pictures who looks better on Lookbook.nu:
Klickt mir gefällt der look mit den Sommer Bildern welche besser aussehen auf Lookbook.nu



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich sehr über Kommentare und Kritik also schreibt mir eure Meinung.
I am really happy when you give me feedback and write comments, come and share your opinion with me.