Montag, 3. Juni 2013

Schwarzes Kleid



Hey Leute
den Post über mein Party Wochenende hattet ihr ja schon nun kommt der Post über mein Outfit.
Ich hatte zum feiern ein schwarzes Kleid an, welches ich euch schon Mal vorgestellt habe aber ich finde die Bilder so toll die dabei entstanden sind und hoffe das sie euch gefallen.

Hey
I post before about my party weekend, now I want to show you the post about my party look.
The black dress that I wear for the party is a older dress. I had already post about that dress but I want to show you the new pictures.
I hope you like it. 








Dress: Tally Weijl
Shoes: Bought in Argentina
Bracelets: Primark






More Pictures and Styles: http://www.mystylehit.de/alle-outfits/gender/frauen/schwarzes-kleid/


Your THFranzi/Eure THFranzi

2 Kommentare:

Ich freue mich sehr über Kommentare und Kritik also schreibt mir eure Meinung.
I am really happy when you give me feedback and write comments, come and share your opinion with me.