Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

Pastell

Hey Leute
 heute ein neuer Style mit mein Liebling Pastell Top und das dazu perfekte Make-Up. Beim Make Up hab ich die Farbe mint grün versucht wider aufzugreifen.

Hey today 
a new style with my favorit pastell Top and the perfect Make-Up for the Style. I have try to use a mint green color for my make up. That I have the same color in my shirt and eye make up. IMG_4126
Top: H&M
Belt/Gürtel: H&M
Jeans: 1982
Handbag/ Handtasche: New Yorker


IMG_4112
Make Up:
Eye Shadow: P2 Sun Club Colletion 
Kajal: P2 Waterproof   (Türkis)
Make Up: P2 24 Hours Make-Up
Powder: P2 Natural Powder
Lip gloss: P2 Pink 

IMG_4127

IMG_4129

IMG_4102

IMG_4109

IMG_4118
(I love the last Picture :-))

Eure THFranzi





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich sehr über Kommentare und Kritik also schreibt mir eure Meinung.
I am really happy when you give me feedback and write comments, come and share your opinion with me.